The Asia-Pacific Commission of the FIPF is organising a video contest on Francophonie for French learners in the Asia-Pacific region. Candidates will have to create a short video on the Francophone presence in their respective countries. Participate, have fun and win great prizes thanks to our sponsors!
Conditions for participation
The candidate must be a French learner (from the age of 15, at a senior high school or university) in one of the Asia-Pacific countries. Professionals or people with French as their mother tongue cannot participate. There are 2 categories: a) High school students); b) University students
How to participate
- Create a video of 3 minutes maximum, format mp4 on the topic of the Francophone presence in your country. You can talk about the Francophonie in your area or city if you prefer. You can use all kinds of media (photos, interviews, writing, sound effects, music, sound …). The video must be in French from beginning to end.
- Upload the video on YouTube and publish it in “unlisted” mode. Each video must be clearly labelled with the name, surname, age, and country of the candidate.
- Fill in the online entry form with the URL of your video and submit the form: https://forms.gle/xCG5WkWCBrPGX6Dk7
- Complete the agreement sheet (parental agreement for participants under 18 years) for the dissemination of photos (photos, videos, sound recordings …) on various communication media. Entering the contest is an acceptance of the rules in their entirety.
- Send the form with the video URL before 15 July 2019
- Results will be announced on 20 August 2019
- The winning videos will be broadcasted at the International symposium on French Language Education in Asia-Pacific to be held in Mongolia from September 19 to 20, 2019.
Criteria and Jury
- The jury is made up of different French teachers from Asia Pacific countries and the executive committee of the CAP.
- The criteria will be based on: language, pronunciation, content, and creativity.
For more information: Video contest on Francophonie in Asia-Pacific