What’s on in Sydney during the conference?
- The Pacific Section at the Australian Museum
- Powerhouse Museum
- Hyde Park Barracks
- White Rabbit Gallery
- MCA – Museum of Contemporary Art Australia
140 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000
08 December 2023 – 3 March 2024
- AGNSW – Art Gallery of New South Wales
Art Gallery Rd, Sydney NSW 2000
Louise Bourgeois: Has the Day Invaded the Night or Has the Night Invaded the Day?
25 November 2023 – 28 April 2024
4 November 2023 – 10 march 2024)
Favourite Spots and notable landmarks
You will find below the organising team’s favourite spots in Sydney:
In the City
- Circular Quay and the Sydney Opera House
- Barangaroo Wulugul Walk
- Barangaroo Reserve with a swim at Marrinawi Cove
- The Botanic Gardens of Sydney
In the East
- Watson’s Bay to Hornsby Lighthouse Walk
- The Bondi to Coogee Walk, with a pitstop for a swim at Gordon’s Bay
In the North
- Wendy Whiteley’s Secret Garden in Lavender Bay
- Manly Beach and Shelley Beach (ferries depart from Circular Quay in the City)
In the Inner West
- For delicious pastries near the University campus, head to Black Star Pastry in Newtown and Azuki Bakery in Enmore
- Sydney’s Inner West is famous for its breweries. For the beer afficionados attending the conference, make sure that you check out the Inner West Ale Trail, with a personal favourite: Mixtape Brewing & Bar.
Looking for more things to do and more places to explore while in Sydney? The following page will have all the information that you need!