Join us in Canberra for the ASFS 2017 Conference, 12-15 December to be hosted by Australian National University.
Conference Theme: Truth and Representation / Vérité et Représentation
Call for Papers: ASFS 2017 Call for Papers.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
Professor Nicki Hitchcott, University of St Andrews
Dr Chris Watkin, Monash University
Organising Committee: Leslie Barnes, Ashok Collins, Solène Inceoglu, and Gemma King, ANU
Venue: Sir Roland Wilson building, ANU
campus map available here: http://www.anu.edu.au/maps#
Registration: $200 standard. Registration includes ASFS membership. Register here and submit the ASFS 2017 Registration form directly to email@example.com. Early bird registration is now closed.
Program: (detailed program will be posted when available)
Heads of French meeting
Full-day conference program
Evening cocktail at the French Embassy
Conference program and close
Accommodation: a block of rooms have been reserved at University House, on campus (http://unihouse.anu.edu.au/)
Other accommodation within walking distance of the conference venue:
- Novotel Canberra http://novotelcanberra.com.au/
- Hotel Hotel http://www.hotel-hotel.com.au/
- Peppers Gallery Hotel http://www.peppers.com.au/gallery/rooms/
- QT Canberra https://www.qthotelsandresorts.com/canberra/
- ANU accommodation website: http://www.anu.edu.au/study/accommodation/accommodation-alternatives